NFL Lights Out Black Jersey

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sportgamma's Comments on CHBT

Sportgamma's Comments on CHBT

Travis Cai is isnt the CEO of China Biotics. Im not saying China Biotics is a fraud, but that I have an information disadvantage on investors who are closer to the company. Heres a saying for you: People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

May 27 08:35 PMI aware of the listing on the site. My inquiry was this:"Dear Mr. "

May 26 08:27 AMAlthough I think youre comment is quite ridiculous, I want to answer it to emphasize my point. 1. As I disclosed, I am not short. Seeking Alpha has copies of my identifications, the law is more than welcome to contact me. Just because someone has a different opinion than you, it doesn't mean its a conspiracy against you. 2. Im not claiming that CHBT is a fraud (nor am I saying that Mr. Nevander is a fraud, I've been in contact with him and Mr. Wright in recent months and I have no reason to doubt their merits). Im saying that I have no way of knowing. It may well be that CHBT is the pick of the century, but even if that turns out to be the case, Ill still be content with my decision, simply because of my information disadvantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment